Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Kendrick Lamar Comes To UNH

 Kendrick Lamar is coming to a party central, rolling face infested campus of UNH. Putting Compton, CA in his rear view and coming to the cow shit smelling campus in the Northeast bumfuck of the US. for our troubles he should at least stay for an after party. For 120k he better. I waited in line for over 6 hours for this ticket and he better give me the sympathy for listening to his gangster shit music. You say every time you in the city you hear yak yak yak! Yeah that's what your hearing from every student when you leave the arena. People passed out on the floor, arrests being made for absolute bullshit, just cause I want to smuggle in a joint doesn't mean I should be punished. Whatever I am going to this concert no matter what, Moufy is my nig and I wanna see him perform New England Rollin and I am a happy man. Fuck Kendrick.
 

Kendrick have a dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment