Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Real Reason Why Nathan Horton Left Boston

So I don't know if this has come up before, but I will be the first to open my mouth about this subject. I have come to conclusion that the real reason why Nathan Horton left the Black and Gold was because Tyler Seguin was banging his wife. I am not making this up one bit, According to my source on the inside of the Bruins, Seguin was messing around with his smokeshow wife. My opinion is that Seguin was the first to go and then Horton said the hell with it, I'm fucking out too, done with that shit and everybody's shit.  Horton was by far my favorite player on the Bruins, oh yeah and with a smoking wife, that's double points my friend. I can totally see this happening too, a man with concussion syndromes and headaches all the time and then you have a young stallion in Seguin who thinks he is Sir Issac Newton of sex. Yeah lady you be the judge,who would you choose? Hortons my man and I wished he stayed in Boston but I am so glad this goon and his herpes are shipping down to Dallas where he can have a field day with those Stars ice girls.



Yeah just saying that Lucky bastard Seguin got his ways with this dime piece. I mean I would were to have an affair I would not mind if it was Tammy Horton. God damn I love hockey from this picture. But now we know that Brad Marchand will not be getting into any BU frat house parties without his wing man Segs.
 


4 comments:

  1. Hey man i was talking to his sisters friend this past week and he told me information that concludes this "rumour". Seguin actually had an affair with Hortons wife and he left to move on from that situation. As for Seguin, the bruins dealt him due to the fact they had enough of his ways and choose to move on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man i was talking to his sisters friend this past week and he told me information that concludes this "rumour". Seguin actually had an affair with Hortons wife and he left to move on from that situation. As for Seguin, the bruins dealt him due to the fact they had enough of his ways and choose to move on. If you choose not to believe me then thats cool but i know for a fact this is true and Seguin is a real piece of shit

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's what Horton gets for marrying a f*ckin playboy model. You can't make a hoe a housewife bro. Any girl that gets naked-and undoubtedly sucked 80 year old Hef's wrinkled dick-to be famous is the shallowest type of women in the world, superficial with gutter level self esteem. No one to blame in this situation but Horton. You can move away bro, but you're taking the problem with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. idk Tyler Seguin said that hes still a virgin.......

    ReplyDelete