Tuesday, October 29, 2013

When To Break Out The Carlton Dance

 
There are many times when I will break out the Carlton dance:
  1. After murdering an exam/essay
  2. After waking up next to a chick and realizing you have no idea how she got there
  3. After the Boston Bruins win
  4. While hooking up with a smoke show
  5. After finishing a 3 course meal at your local IHOP
  6. After successfully finding her G-spot
  7. After listening to an entire Pitbull album, cause we know they suck
  8. Whenever you wanna make a good first impression, just bust this out and you will be golden
I am not saying that all these events have occurred in my life, but mainly just the IHOP one hasn't. Anyways I can belt this out wherever I am cause I bring smiles to the men and panty dropping for the ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment